Who it’s for
Help to Grow: Digital is a UK-wide scheme to help small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) adopt digital technologies.
What you can get
The Help to Grow: Digital website offers free and impartial advice on how technology can help increase productivity across all sectors.
- guidance and tools to help you understand which digital technology is best suited to your business
- a software comparison tool
- an application process for a financial discount on approved software if you’re eligible (up to £5,000)
- checklists to help you assess whether you’re ready and how to integrate new software
- case studies about similar businesses
You may be able to get up to 50% discount on the costs of buying approved software, up to £5,000. To be eligible your business must:
- have between 5 and 249 employees
- be a UK company registered with Companies House or on the Financial Conduct Authority’s Mutuals Register
- be incorporated and actively trading for over a year before you apply for the discount
- be purchasing the software for the first time
How to use the service
Apply via the Help to Grow: Digital website.
Funded by HM Government.